Scanunit becomes a member of Swedish Cleantech
26 April 2022
Scanunit AB is specializing in marine retrofit installations for Exhaust Gas Cleaning Systems (EGCS / Scrubber Systems) and Ballast Water Treatment Systems (BWTS). To minimize marine environmental impact on air and sea. Thanks to this we can proudly announce that Scanunit becomes a member of Swedish Cleantech.
Such a distinction gives us the power to keep performing high-quality installations over the world.
The purpose of Swedish Cleantech is to contribute to the development, commercialization and export of Swedish environmental technology.
This website is developed and operated by IVL Swedish Environmental Research Institute on behalf of the Swedish Agency for Economic and Regional Growth, in cooperation with authorities, industry and stakeholder associations, as well as regional cleantech promotors:
- Swedish Agency for Economic and Regional Growth
- Business Sweden
- Nordic Environment Finance Corporation
- Swedish Agency for Marine and Water Management
- Swedish Energy Agency
- Swedish Environmental Protection Agency
- Swedish Export Credit Corporation
- Swedish Export Credits Guarantee Board