From 2010, we have participated in almost a hundred projects, involving GRP (Glass Reinforced Poliester) / GRE (Glass Reinforced Epoxy) / GRVE (Glass Reinforced Vinylester Epoxy) pipes.
We carry out everything from simple repairs to ballast treatment systems to whole scrubber installations.
Our qualified workers not only carry out installations on board, but also manufacture pipes spools upon request. We can manufacture and install pipes spools at the yard or during the ship’s operation.
With our mobile workshops, we can carry out work in all parts of the world, all according to our customers’ requirements.
Check some of our projects listed in the file below:
Applications for composit (GRP/GRE/GRVE) pipes
- Ballast water
- Sea water cooling
- Potable water
- Black and grey water
- In-tank cargo lines
- Ballast water treatment
- Scrubber units
- Oil industry
Advantages with composit material
- Non corrosive
- Light weight (25% of steel)
- Easier and cheaper to install than steel systems
- Non hazardous for environment and personnel
- Easy to repair
- Low maintenance costs
- Reduces amount of hot work
BWT-systems: GRP/GRE/GRVE vs. Steel/CUNI
- GRE reduces installation time/cost due to the light weight
- Chemically treated ballast water will increase corrosion on steel/CuNi material, but not on GRE
- GRE lasts a ship´s life time